Friday, March 19, 2010

The Holy Spirit

Wow, What an awesome week this has been! We have had teachings on the Holy Spirit by Mel Maloney. He is great I had him pray for me and he really encouraged me and said that I would be set free from something while I am here at YWAM. I keep praying about what he said and am looking forward to see what that is. Tuesday night was amazing! there was a time of ministry near the end of the night and us students had our first experience with seeing some deliverance from demonic spirits. It was a good experience and us guys talked about it later that night. Mel ended his teaching on Thursday and we started going to the UNRELENTING Conference at Taraunga House of Prayer. This conference is awesome, with great worship, and speakers. Today is the last day at UNRELENTING, it should be great! I would love continued prayer for focus/concentration and health. The internet is working again here in Matamata which is good. :) You can always check my facebook for pictures.

-Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment