-Matthew
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Outreach Decided and Surfing
Last week we had Beryl Henwood teach on Spiritual Warfare. It was a very good week of learning about the spiritual realm but I didnt feel very challenged. I think this was because we only had 4 days of teachings so we couldnt go very deep into the teachings. We only had 4 days of lectures because we left for Taranaki on Friday. We were told during the week that our Outreach options are Fiji/Samoa or India so I prayed about that all week to see which one God is calling me to go to. I decided on going to Fiji and I am very excited about going! We left to go to Taranaki Friday after lunch and got there about 6 hours later after stopping a couple times to go shopping or get food. We were volunteering at Christian Surfers New Zealand. It was very fun, we helped set up a mini-ramp for skateboarding, we were in charge of the concession stand, and we got to surf, of course! We are now having lectures on Missions and Evangelism by Sam Hoffman. So far it is great! Thank You for your prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment