Sunday, May 2, 2010

Last Week

Wow, it is the last week of lectures. It has gone by so fast. We have been very busy the past 3 weeks with Steve Ahern, Goldie Gibson, and John Childers. I had a tough week with Steve and Goldie just because I was feeling spiritually dry. But after weekend off when we went down to Cathedral Cove (where they filmed Chronicles of Narnia) I was feeling quite energized. John Childers was one of my favorite speakers so far. It was a great week, I really enjoyed it and had fun! This past weekend we went to the studio to do recording. It was alot of fun, I cant wait to get the CD! We leave for outreach May 16th I believe and will be staying 6 weeks in Fiji and 3 weeks in Samoa. Your Prayer for health and relationships is always appreciated!
-Matthew

1 comment:

  1. We are praying for you Matthew, thanks for keeping the blog updated. God bless you as you travel, give and grow!

    ReplyDelete