-Matthew
Thursday, March 11, 2010
A full week!
This week and the last week were quite busy. It has been great though. We had teachings on Identity, Worldview, and Hearing Gods Voice! All of them have been very great! Mandy Hudson the teacher for Hearing Gods voice has been my favorite so far! I have gotten the chance to go to Taranga House of Prayer and it has been great I am planning on going every Friday night! I love it! Sorry that I havent had a chance to update this. The internet is down at the base and I have had to go into town to access the internet at an internet cafe. There will be a newsletter sent out very soon. Dont Worry my good friends! I am having a great time and would like prayer for focus mainly. Thanks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
Son, may the Lord give you all the focus you need so that you can receive all that he has for you. We are praying for you!
ReplyDeleteGood to hear from you Matt, we were wondering how it's going.
ReplyDelete